Pages

Thursday 5 March 2020

me and culture

Hi my name is Julius. I am part Maori and part Cook Island and I've grown up in New Zealand all my life and I love it here.

I was born in 2007 and I’m 12 years old.
I go to Glen Taylor School in Auckland City and in a land place called Glen Innes.

In my culture we have traditional dishes called boil up and a hangi. It was made by Maori culture. It has very tasty vegetables, stuffing and really yummy chicken.

I really love sports. My favourite sport is Rugby and  sometimes I like to play NFL touch with my friends at morning tea and when it's time for lunch.

I like sports but do you like sports??

2 comments:

  1. Such good writing Julius. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job writing Julius, just keep up the good work.

    I like sports too.

    ReplyDelete